return 0f teh grim return 0f teh grim

gj

The only thing lacking here was the audio. Invest in a better mic, an external preamp, and a good soundcard, and then re-do this, and it'll be 10x better.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

wow

The story was pretty messed up, but the animation/music was great! You need to start writing flash animation tutorials...now.

Jedi Training Jedi Training

Wow

That was ridiculously good...

Spongebob Sound Board Spongebob Sound Board

Mediocre

It was good except it sounded like you recorded the sounds with a mic. At the end of most of them, it sounds like you flipped your mic off. You could have at least edited that out, but you should've ripped the sounds off of a patch cable from a vhs tape or something.

shooting pichachuuo shooting pichachuuo

mediocre...

Was this stolen or just resubmitted? The copyright thing says 2000...mediocre anyways.

KillerNickProduction responds:

i created that flash a while back. thought i would submit it, gotta problem with that¿

Cecil the Squirrel Cecil the Squirrel

Needs better equip

I hope you realize that you need some decent mics, maybe a preamp, and a mixer to get some quality. Your stuff has potential.

CurbsideFury responds:

Thanks man.
Yeah, right now we want to just practice and get better before we spend money on better equipment. You can check out our website at www.curbsidefury.tk to keep you updated.